Using example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use using in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for using.
- All his hopes of using it in his profession to make hardened sinners confess their misdeeds, were therefore, vain. (5)
- He pelted himself with epithets; his worst enemies could not have been handier in using them. (10)
- He seemed to be using against us the law of probabilities: of so many efforts one would eventually succeed. (7)
- Here was Evan mouthing his farewell to Rose, using phrases so profoundly humble, that a listener would have taken them for bitter irony. (10)
- I am not using fine phrases: I would not. (10)
- I apologize for using the word comic just now, I should have said tragic. (8)
- I met Johnny using the most poetic language. (8)
- Livret, the people using it should have a care that they keep powerful: they make no friends. (10)
- Mrs Clay has been using it at my recommendation, and you see what it has done for her. (4)
- She climbed unsuccessfully, it is true; soon despairing and using the effort as a pretext to fall back lower. (10)
- Tell me that you submit to my arguments, and do not reproach me for using such. (4)
- There were no wagons, no caissons: the enemy was not using, and could not use, his artillery. (7)
- Were they now using the bench to spread out the garments they had rinsed? (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for using. Perhaps also see a sentence for underground and ways to use us in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use using in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.