Sentences with utterances in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use utterances in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for utterances.
- And his utterances had a shocking emphasis. (10)
- Chump the counter-remarks of the ladies, she provoked utterances that almost killed her. (10)
- Her hands worked without ceasing amongst cups, and while they worked her lips worked too in spasmodic utterances that never had any reference to herself. (8)
- If popular opinion is to control the utterances of her politicians, then good-bye indeed to this country! (8)
- Lavender, into whose mind there had instantly rushed a flood of public utterances, stood gazing at her haggard face in silent sympathy. (8)
- Surely that which flourishes in great minds, and by their utterances is made plain. (8)
- The gentle sighs which distilled from their plume-like boughs seemed utterances of the softest wisdom. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for utterances. Perhaps also see a sentence for unlucky and ways to use uttermost in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use utterances in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.