Use the word vindicated in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use vindicated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vindicated.
- He vindicated the saneness of the bath as well as he was able, showing himself at least a good reader of music. (10)
- The insulted majesty of the law was not vindicated; the victim of the indignity did not even mention anything of all this in court. (1)
- The presence of that white-faced Morsfield vindicated her sufficiently so far. (10)
- The stones of these streets cry out to me to have her vindicated. (10)
- They vindicated him against the base aspersion. (4)
- They could be vindicated. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vindicated. Perhaps also see a sentence for visitor and ways to use vista in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vindicated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.