Well-known sentence examples. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use well-known in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for well-known.
- A well-known violinist, hearing him one day, took him in hand. (8)
- At last the train slackened speed, and the well-known fir-country appeared in sight. (10)
- Aunt Juley, with her well-known kindheartedness, hastened to set people at their ease again. (8)
- But the well-known features recalled the days of youth. (10)
- But the sort of beauty suits the style, and the well-worn comparisons express the well-known type. (10)
- I suspect that good poetry by well-known hands was never better paid in the magazines than it is now. (9)
- London was shaken by rumours of a tragic mishap to a socially well-known gentleman at the Chiallo fencing rooms. (10)
- Sagacious are they who conduct the individual on broad lines, over familiar tracks, under well-known characteristics. (10)
- With these feelings, she rather dreaded than sought for the first view of that well-known spire which would announce her within twenty miles of home. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for well-known. Perhaps also see a sentence for wrathful and ways to use welshmen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use well-known in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.