How do you use whisky in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use whisky in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for whisky.
- Bellew went up to the table, poured out some whisky, and drank it off. (8)
- Below, over a stream, the road passes Bow Bridge, now a dairy-farm, but once a distillery of whisky. (2)
- Finishing at last, he drank a stiff whisky and soda, and sat down to smoke. (8)
- Give me some whisky. (8)
- He could hear him breathing, and became conscious of a scent of whisky. (8)
- He got up and drank some whisky, then went back to the sofa and sat down again. (8)
- His ideals had left him, one by one; he now lived alone, immune from dignity and shame, soothing himself with whisky. (8)
- On leaving the ring, he entered the bar and drank some whisky. (8)
- She acknowledged the merits of my whisky, as poets do hearing fine verses, never clapping hands, but with the expressiveness of grave absorption. (10)
- Suddenly he tilts the rest o f the whisky into the glass and drinks it. (8)
- The husband, a thick-set, healthy man in evening dress, was drinking off neat whisky. (8)
- There, with a trembling hand, he poured himself out whisky and drank it off. (8)
- Treffry was pouring whisky into a glass. (8)
- Whisky at four in the morning! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for whisky. Perhaps also see a sentence for where and ways to use why in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use whisky in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.