A sentence for the word whit. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use whit in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for whit.
- But it was yet too early for news, and he had to go back into court no whit wiser concerning the arrest. (8)
- Not a whit drooped they! (10)
- Not a whit politically. (10)
- She came down to breakfast, dark under the eyes and no whit advanced toward decision. (8)
- She held him suspended, swaying him in that posture; and he was not a whit ashamed of it. (10)
- She is a witch; ordinarily petticoated and not squeaking like a shrew-mouse in her flights, but not a whit less a moon-shade witch. (10)
- Were it true, the cowardice would be not a whit the smaller. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for whit. Perhaps also see a sentence for withdrawal and ways to use whitened in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use whit in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.