Sentences for wrinkles. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use wrinkles in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wrinkles.
- Emilia smoothed the wrinkles of her face, and smiled. (10)
- He looked more good than ever; a little perplexed frown had climbed up with his eyebrows and got caught in the wrinkles across his forehead. (8)
- His eyes, looking upward out of a mass of wrinkles and hair, were still quite bright. (8)
- I like colour, and I do not like to see wrinkles or have them seen. (10)
- She was still thinking of it when he came down to breakfast, heavy-eyed, tremulous, with deep seams and wrinkles in his face. (9)
- She, smiled when she saw her son; and the wrinkles round her eyes twinkled, with vitality. (8)
- The strong sunlight showed the fine wrinkles on his brown face and the shabbiness of his short, rough beard. (8)
- The trees gave their swish of leaves, the river darkened the patch of wrinkles, the bordering flags amid the reed-blades dipped and streamed. (10)
- Their wrinkles had gone from them, whether of anger or suffering. (10)
- Then his wrinkles began slowly to come alive, and he gave her waist a squeeze. (8)
- There were wrinkles across his forehead; his eyes were brown; and little white moustaches were brushed up from the corners of his lips. (8)
- When he smiled his cheeks formed two hard red blocks, his trim moustache stood out, and many little wrinkles ran from his light eyes. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wrinkles. Perhaps also see a sentence for wail and ways to use written in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wrinkles in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.