Sentences for writing-table. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use writing-table in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for writing-table.
- Fleur rose from her chair-swiftly, restlessly; and flung herself down at a writing-table. (8)
- Here was her bed, her writing-table, her chair of authorship, desks, books, ornaments, water-colour sketches. (10)
- Hilary turned suddenly, took a book up from the writing-table, and opened it. (8)
- In his sanctum old Heythorp had moved to his writing-table, and was evidently anxious to sit down. (8)
- It had a large clock, a writing-table, and a window, without bars, looking on a courtyard. (8)
- On Saturday morning Soames had found her at her writing-table with a note written to Swithin, putting him off. (8)
- Sitting down again at his writing-table, he buried himself almost angrily in his work. (8)
- Sitting down at the writing-table from which she had been disturbed, she leaned her thin, rather long, gentle, but stubborn face on her hand, thinking. (8)
- The light from a candle on her writing-table was shining on her hair, her cheek, and chin, that years had so little altered. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for writing-table. Perhaps also see a sentence for waits and ways to use wrung in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use writing-table in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.