Sentences using the word writings. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use writings in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for writings.
- But many authors live now, and live prettily enough, by the sale of the serial publication of their writings to the magazines. (9)
- But to us a single song of Homer is worth more than all these Hebrew writings. (5)
- Can it be that it is derived from the sayings and writings of others, and is but a spurious spirit only meet to be outcast? (8)
- Colesworth fancied, he said, that he was proof against feminine blandishments in the direction of his writings. (10)
- For at mealtimes it was his custom to read the writings of great men. (8)
- I dislike the sneering essence of his writings. (10)
- Nor did he wonder, he said, at our running from studies of those filthy writings loose upon London; it was as natural as dunghill steam. (10)
- The gulf between the two writings remained unsounded. (10)
- The words the little doctor was reading must belong to their writings. (5)
- They were writings on the wall; untranslateable. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for writings. Perhaps also see a sentence for werner and ways to use wrangle in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use writings in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.