Sentences with yielding in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use yielding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for yielding.
- A little yielding to desperation shoots us to strange distances! (10)
- And, yielding to a swift impulse, he put his arms round her, pressed her to him, and kissed her forehead. (8)
- Has been forward some days, and no sign of yielding on either side. (10)
- He could have thanked her for yielding her hand without a stage scene; she had fine breeding by nature. (10)
- He took them one by one, yielding here, discussing there, and holding to his point. (10)
- If I was wrong in yielding to persuasion once, remember that it was to persuasion exerted on the side of safety, not of risk. (4)
- It is the worst evil of too yielding and indecisive a character, that no influence over it can be depended on. (4)
- The weakness is in the yielding, either to persuasion or to pressure. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for yielding. Perhaps also see a sentence for yet and ways to use yielded in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use yielding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.