Accomplishments sentence. Writers, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use accomplishments in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accomplishments.
- He cultivated himself, he would not be outdone in popular accomplishments. (10)
- I could see that I had checked a recital of her accomplishments. (10)
- I remember, in Dresden, once, a Fraulein Kuhnstreich, a prodigy, very young, considering her accomplishments. (10)
- It was as the son of a yeoman, showing comprehensible accomplishments, that Robert took his lead. (10)
- The Piedmontese officers despatched to watch their proceedings laughed at them like exasperating senior scholars examining the accomplishments of a lower form. (10)
- This gentleman betrayed his accomplishments one by one. (10)
- Young Dudley fully agreed that the choice must be with Miss Radnor; he alluded to her virtues, her accomplishments. (10)
- Your accomplishments are of a different sort. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accomplishments. Perhaps also see a sentence for accepting and ways to use ache in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accomplishments in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.