How to use adversary in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use adversary in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for adversary.
- An intellectual adversary they could have combated; this huge brogue-burring engine quite overwhelmed them. (10)
- Anything to beat down the adversary. (10)
- But an adversary at once offensive and helpless provokes brutality. (10)
- But he assured me he believed his advocate and his adversary to be one and the same, and referred me to the collated sentences. (10)
- But such an adversary is not to be underrated. (10)
- He swung about for an adversary. (10)
- He was unmasking to no purpose, and felt himself as on a slope, having given his adversary vantage. (10)
- It was not a taunting smile, but one of entire confidence, and told all the more on his adversary. (10)
- Of course, it came at last; he who ignores the law of probabilities challenges an adversary that is seldom beaten. (1)
- The military commander who acts on that principle overcomes his adversary to a certainty. (10)
- The shot of his adversary, accidentally well-directed, had struck him mortally. (10)
- To shine, it must have an adversary. (10)
- To tell truth, it is the advocate I wish to rebuke, and to praise the adversary. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for adversary. Perhaps also see a sentence for amalia and ways to use addicote in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use adversary in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.