Sentences with assailant in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use assailant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for assailant.
- Frequently indeed, in the contest between gentlemen and ladies, have the maxims of the Book stimulated the assailant to victory. (10)
- He bowed his head with his eyes shut and lunged blindly out toward his assailant, hoping to seize him. (9)
- He was for ever intrenched, and she would always be only the assailant. (8)
- Here, during the hottest of the fight, he was approached by Lieutenant Price, who had just sabred a daring assailant inside the work. (1)
- Masner of a foremost assailant with a spanker on the nob. (10)
- The cowardly assailant was never discovered; but Mel was both gallant and had, in his military career, the reputation of being a martinet. (10)
- Wilfrid had a sudden gleam of the face of his Verona assailant. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for assailant. Perhaps also see a sentence for another and ways to use assailants in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use assailant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.