Foe example sentence. Writers, word game players, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use foe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for foe.
- Guy proved he could be tender with a fallen foe, and Farina with an ill-fated rival. (10)
- He calls upon you to stand and deliver: it is a foe that hits without warning. (10)
- Instead of accepting this challenge, Guy stepped to Werner, and laid his moaning foe length-wise in an easier posture. (10)
- Invisible now from either side, and equally doomed by friend and foe, he stood in the shot-swept space, motionless, his face toward the enemy. (1)
- Sullivan Smith beheld the vanishing of his foe in a cloud of faces. (10)
- Sullivan Smith, swinging his heel moodily to wander in search of the foe. (10)
- The born preacher we feel instinctively to be our foe. (10)
- The two were close behind him: Guy the Goshawk prepared for one of those fatal pounces on the foe that had won him his title. (10)
- Ware the foe of his partridges and pheasants, be it man or vermin! (10)
- Was it an irruption of a friend or a foe? (10)
- Why was she so hard to her own life, so bitter a foe to her own happiness? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for foe. Perhaps also see a sentence for felt and ways to use formulas in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use foe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.