Sentences for antagonist. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use antagonist in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for antagonist.
- Bennet, he offered himself as his antagonist at backgammon. (4)
- He could not hint at such an idea to the unsympathetic fellow, or rather, the burly antagonist to anything of the sort, beside him. (10)
- He has caught sight of his antagonist; he knows all. (1)
- Induce your antagonist to employ it as a match for you, and reckon on completely routing him . (10)
- Meanwhile he had to face the thought of Willoughby as an antagonist, and the world looking heavy on his honour as a friend. (10)
- Morsfield complimented him over the exhibition of a vastly superior and more serviceable wit, in losing sight of his antagonist after one trial of him. (10)
- On that day he would have to be wary, but, as Alvan felt assured, he would be more master of himself than his antagonist. (10)
- This strong-hearted and daring man, this hardy night worker among the dead, this defiant antagonist of darkness and desolation, succumbed to a ridiculous surprise. (1)
- Trevanion then took my arm, and placed me back to back to my antagonist. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for antagonist. Perhaps also see a sentence for avowedly and ways to use annoying in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use antagonist in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.