Sentence using the word bordered. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use bordered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bordered.
- A good breeze rustled and shivered in the rows of trees that bordered the canal. (2)
- At least, in tone it bordered on a fall; but the woman did not feel it so. (10)
- Fear was not one of his emotions, but he certainly regarded him with a respectful curiosity that bordered on uneasiness. (8)
- He cast a glance at the woods that bordered the road on either side. (9)
- Many a winter had loosened the different blocks, and bordered them with yellow edges. (5)
- No fields bordered it, no dwelling anywhere. (1)
- Of pride, indeed, there was, perhaps, scarcely enough; his indifference to a confusion of rank, bordered too much on inelegance of mind. (4)
- On either hand, meadows and orchards bordered, with a margin of sedge and water flowers, upon the river. (2)
- Reeds and willows bordered the stream; and cattle and grey venerable horses came and hung their mild heads over the embankment. (2)
- They passed under the archway of the gate leading up to Schloss Tyrol, and along the road bordered by vines. (10)
- Within it began to describe a curve bordered with asphalted footways to the broad verandah of the house, and then descended again to the gate. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bordered. Perhaps also see a sentence for benevolently and ways to use bottle in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bordered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.