A sentence using the word bordering. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use bordering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bordering.
- A few hundred yards farther brought us to a plantation bordering our road upon the right. (7)
- A string of horse and foot in serpentine knots stretched along the flat land, flashing colours livelier than the spring-meadows bordering their line of passage. (10)
- Down at her right hand, bordering a water, stood a sallow, a dead tree, channelled inside with the brown trail of a goat-moth. (10)
- He sent it after swinging round abruptly from an outlook over the bordering garden tamarisks on a sea now featureless, desolately empty. (10)
- Now, they had passed the cultivated fields, and were halting by the ford of a river bordering the Desert, when lo! (10)
- The bordering sward about the falls shone silvery. (10)
- The elm-trees bordering the field, though only just in leaf, showed dark against a white sky. (8)
- The trees gave their swish of leaves, the river darkened the patch of wrinkles, the bordering flags amid the reed-blades dipped and streamed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bordering. Perhaps also see a sentence for brooch and ways to use boiled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bordering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.