Sentences for confessing. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use confessing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for confessing.
- And, not confessing that she was afraid to meet his eyes, but afraid all the same, she looked out of the window. (8)
- He had a thirst for the sign of her confessing to it. (10)
- His candour in confessing disappointment, and his open face, his excellent sense too, gave her some assurance of his not being foolishly impetuous. (10)
- It was tantamount to confessing dotage. (8)
- No one thought of confessing it. (10)
- Probably while you and I are talking it over, the prince is confessing that he has no escape. (10)
- She clinched her argument by confessing that her own engagement had been broken off, and that it had simply renewed itself. (9)
- She was confessing to the priest, and she was not at all surprised to find that he was Basil in a suit of medieval armor. (9)
- Sometimes he would indulge me transparently in a political controversy, confessing that my dialectical dexterity went far to make a Radical of him. (10)
- Warned of the danger of losing her, he would have done the same again, confessing himself donkey for his pains. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for confessing. Perhaps also see a sentence for cambridge and ways to use constancy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use confessing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.