Use the word enchained in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use enchained in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for enchained.
- Apparently this obese Narcissus enchained his attention. (10)
- His visions of our glorious future enchained me. (10)
- None of her heavy burdens enchained, though she knew the weight of them, with those of other painful souls. (10)
- The something sovereignty characteristic that aspired in Diana enchained him. (10)
- To keep him in awe and hold him enchained, there are things she must never do, dare never say, must not think. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for enchained. Perhaps also see a sentence for exercising and ways to use endearing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use enchained in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.