Use the word grieving in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use grieving in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grieving.
- He was suffering from disappointment and regret, grieving over what was, and wishing for what could never be. (4)
- I did so, feeling that I had done my possible, and silently grieving that there could be such ire in heavenly minds. (9)
- I never passed within view of it without admiring its situation, and grieving that no one should live in it. (4)
- Miss Elliot, do you remember our walking together at Lyme, and grieving for him? (4)
- My father proved that I was harnessed to him; there was no stopping, no time for grieving. (10)
- Pendyce felt he was grieving that she failed to see whatever it was he saw up there, and she was sorry. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grieving. Perhaps also see a sentence for grimly and ways to use grip in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grieving in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.