Use the word preach in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use preach in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for preach.
- After such speaking Ammiani was not capable of the attempt to preach peace and safety to her. (10)
- But it is not my business to preach. (10)
- He longed to preach; he was impelled to chatter. (10)
- I can never hear such a one without the greatest admiration and respect, and more than half a mind to take orders and preach myself. (4)
- I could preach them a lesson. (10)
- I could never fathom how a man dares to lift up his voice to preach in a cathedral. (2)
- I could not preach but to the educated; to those who were capable of estimating my composition. (4)
- It is the very union I preach; and I am, I declare to you, signorina, in great danger. (10)
- She is not one to preach. (10)
- The Rector had begun to preach. (8)
- They preach up a supernatural eccentric. (10)
- Twichell, but he no longer went to hear him preach his sage and beautiful sermons, and was, I think, thereby the greater loser. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for preach. Perhaps also see a sentence for problems and ways to use promenading in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use preach in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.