A sentence for the word preached. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use preached in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for preached.
- And from that text Sir Austin preached to his son when they were alone. (10)
- He preached it, he disseminated it. (10)
- He could have preached a discourse upon Success, to quiet the discontentment of the unseated. (10)
- It seemed a proof of the philosophy he preached. (10)
- Lord Heddon vehemently preached wild oats. (10)
- Or better, if, as she preached to Mary Paynham, she had apprenticed herself to some productive craft. (10)
- This little fact, more potent than all the teaching of philosophers, than every Act of Parliament, and all the sermons ever preached, reigned paramount, supreme. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for preached. Perhaps also see a sentence for prevailed and ways to use progress in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use preached in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.