How do you use preacher in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use preacher in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for preacher.
- Algernon examined the downcast visage at his side, and contrived to allude to the popular preacher. (10)
- Breakfast done, they bequeathed the consoling information for Algernon that they were off to hear a popular preacher, and departed. (10)
- But I reckon he was a preacher, all the same, every minute of his life. (9)
- For now she was in action, now she was being tried to match the preacher and incarnation of the virtues of action! (10)
- He is a Dissenting preacher. (10)
- He talks more like a preacher than a sailor. (10)
- He thought the office of the ordinary daily preacher cowlike. (10)
- He was our own preacher and pastor. (10)
- I always told him, You be a man first, and then you be a preacher, if you want to. (9)
- I never listened to a distinguished preacher in my life without a sort of envy. (4)
- Let me observe, that I am not a preacher against it. (10)
- Out of his cabin there was no smack of the preacher in him. (10)
- The Englishman preferred to look upon the preacher as guided by a purely abstract love of beauty. (8)
- The born preacher we feel instinctively to be our foe. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for preacher. Perhaps also see a sentence for pitched and ways to use promises in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use preacher in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.