A sentence for the word prospective. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use prospective in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prospective.
- And her fortune would be enormous: a speculation merely due to worldly prudence and prospective ambition. (10)
- As mistress of his fancy, her prospective musical triumphs were the crown of gold hanging over her. (10)
- Besides he was bound by his prospective office in support of his friend Willoughby to be quite harmless. (10)
- Chloe sat beside him, receiving counsel with regard to her prospective duties. (10)
- Fleetwood was the civiller; his immediate prospective duties being clear, however abhorrent. (10)
- He realized her prospective generosity, and contrasted it with my actual obtuseness. (10)
- I do not object to the fact, for it is prospective; but she should have insisted on another place of resort than Fallow field. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prospective. Perhaps also see a sentence for priestly and ways to use progression in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prospective in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.