Sentences for prospered. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use prospered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prospered.
- I nodded and muttered something, when he thanked me most profoundly as if his suit had prospered. (6)
- In their desertion they have multiplied and prospered; they may have a national grief, but they hide it well; and probably they have none. (9)
- The people had suffered and survived through a thousand wars, and apparently prospered on under all governments and misgovernments. (9)
- The spectacle prospered through its first half-hour, with the charm which German sentiment and ingenuity, are able to lend even a bicycle parade. (9)
- The state prospered under his government; for his mother and councillors knew how to choose men who understood their work and did it well. (5)
- Therefore the best sought him out and made friends with him, and the more he prospered the wiser and better he grew. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prospered. Perhaps also see a sentence for pacified and ways to use promptly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prospered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.