Puzzling in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use puzzling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for puzzling.
- A puzzling fellow wrote it! (8)
- Mankind at large has little patience with puzzling fellows. (8)
- Puzzling and fretting, he reached his rooms. (8)
- She fell asleep before she could answer the question, and found it quite as puzzling when she awoke the next morning. (4)
- Something is let out from time to time which only serves to make the subsequent absence of news more and more puzzling. (10)
- The expression on his face was so sad and puzzling. (8)
- To his essentially practical and sober mind, a type like Courtier was puzzling. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for puzzling. Perhaps also see a sentence for pattern and ways to use purcey in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use puzzling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.