Recoil sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use recoil in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recoil.
- But we might try to get those two to see that anything the poor devils of laborers do is bound to recoil on themselves, fourfold. (8)
- From that too stormy kiss of his she drew back for a second, then, as if afraid of her own recoil, snuggled close again. (8)
- I believe I may say I am not devoid of greatness of soul; for I did not recoil from this infamous burden. (2)
- If you cut him off from his work in life, it will but recoil on you. (8)
- Nor of the recoil from the burning stack; those moments empty with terror. (8)
- They are anti-climax, recoil, cross-current; morally, they are repentance, penance; imagerially, the frozen North on the young brown buds bursting to green. (10)
- They set their swollen shoulders and bleeding hands against the wheels at each recoil and heaved the heavy gun back to its place. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recoil. Perhaps also see a sentence for rot and ways to use reluctant in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recoil in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.