A sentence using the word son-in-law. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use son-in-law in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for son-in-law.
- Adister in the person of his foreign son-in-law. (10)
- And such a son-in-law would ultimately be the pride of his house. (10)
- Does he suppose I want to support a son-in-law? (9)
- Doria had no cause to be put out of countenance at all by the exterior of her son-in-law: nor was she. (10)
- He came over to the window, and, evidently not seeing his son-in-law, faced out into the night. (8)
- His son-in-law, he said, was pushing it in Mexico and Central America: an idea that they had originally had in common. (9)
- Mart Tinman for my son-in-law! (10)
- Sowerby, such as a mother would pray for her son-in-law to possess. (10)
- Stone came close up to his son-in-law. (8)
- Stone stood a moment looking wistfully at his son-in-law. (8)
- Weston and Emma tried earnestly to cheer him and turn his attention from his son-in-law, who was pursuing his triumph rather unfeelingly. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for son-in-law. Perhaps also see a sentence for submissively and ways to use south in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use son-in-law in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.