Sentences using the word soothe. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use soothe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for soothe.
- And nature alone could a little soothe her ecstatic nerves. (8)
- As for the main subject of the letter, there was nothing in that to soothe irritation. (4)
- Her method for inducing him to go was based on her intimate knowledge of him: she made as if to soothe and kiss him compassionately. (10)
- In some cases, it is considered a compliment; and often a word will soothe it. (10)
- Julia wavered; but was he only trying to soothe and pacify her, and make her overlook the previous affront? (4)
- Nor would it soothe me, dearest. (10)
- Nothing else can soothe my wounded feelings. (9)
- Passion whispered of a vaster sorrow needed for herself; and the hope conjuring those frightful complexities was needed to soothe her. (10)
- She would have known how to soothe, how to comfort. (8)
- Soothe him in advance. (10)
- There was that to soothe his manly honour. (10)
- They were accustomed to the machinery employed to give our land a shudder and to soothe it, and generally remarked that it meant nothing. (10)
- Treat her as mad, to soothe him. (10)
- Wilfrid tried to soothe her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for soothe. Perhaps also see a sentence for single-hearted and ways to use south-west in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use soothe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.