Stained-glass sentence example. College students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use stained-glass in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stained-glass.
- His eyes sought the stained-glass window he had put in to the memory of his wife. (8)
- His face had something of the youthful, optimistic, stained-glass look peculiar to the refined English type. (8)
- The stained-glass man stooped to sniff a rosebush. (8)
- The eyebrows quivered on the stained-glass man. (8)
- Your Church, with its smell of mould and incense, its stained-glass, and narrowed length and droning organ. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stained-glass. Perhaps also see a sentence for suggestive and ways to use stripping in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stained-glass in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.