Sentences using the word stains. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use stains in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stains.
- Colney showed a face with stains of the lashing of tears. (10)
- Coming into the empty streets again, the dread of exposing her solitary wretchedness and the stains of night upon her, kept her back. (10)
- Here, its power was only a glare: a stifling, sickly glare, serving but to bring forward stains and dirt that might otherwise have slept. (4)
- His face was white between its stains of blood; his eyes were strained open to their uttermost expansion. (1)
- It fell upon their faces, touching their whiteness with a ruddy tinge, accentuating the stains with which so many of them were freaked and maculated. (1)
- No amount of sponging would get the stains away from my horrid red eyelids. (10)
- The table against which her hand rested was covered with red baize, no doubt to keep the stains of mutton from penetrating to the wood. (8)
- Varnish and gilding hide many stains. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stains. Perhaps also see a sentence for single-hearted and ways to use strange in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stains in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.