Use the word stating in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use stating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stating.
- After thus stating to you the vast pretensions of the ladies of Brookfield, it would be unfair to sketch their portraits. (10)
- And you have been plainer than usual in stating the case. (8)
- Boulby came out; enjoining a rigorous silence, and stating that the patient would drink nothing but tea. (10)
- Dandy was foremost in stating that she called him forth steadily, three times, before the pistol was discharged. (10)
- He deputed it lightly to the mother because he could see himself stating the facts to a son. (10)
- Kenton too late, Boyne had an almost hopeless difficulty in stating them. (9)
- She went upstairs to Dahlia, simply stating that their father was aware of all the circumstances. (10)
- They came sharp as fencing-thrusts; and you could really believe, if you liked, that they were merely stating grounds for diverse opinions. (10)
- Thoughtless Julia, accepting the impudent invitation without scruple, had allowed herself to be driven away without stating the place of her destination. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stating. Perhaps also see a sentence for strict and ways to use streaks in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.