Statistics used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use statistics in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for statistics.
- A student of statistics must have noticed that the birth rate had varied in accordance with the rate of interest for your money. (8)
- As when the gloomy pedagogue has concluded his exhortation, statistics birched the land. (10)
- He had statistics for spectacles, and beheld the world through them, and the mistress he worshipped. (10)
- Statistics were then cited. (10)
- Statistics, upon which his master and friends, after exchanging opinions in argument, always fell back, frightened him. (10)
- The phrase is a piece of natural statistics; for it is the language of one in a minority. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for statistics. Perhaps also see a sentence for spring and ways to use starts in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use statistics in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.