A sentence using the word stationed. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use stationed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stationed.
- Every now and then a letter would come from the wilds where he was stationed, and spoil it all. (9)
- He seemed to her no longer the stationed nobleman, but one of other idle men, and the saddest of young men. (10)
- Pericles had stationed himself at the back of her chair, and then Wilfrid nodded languidly and attended to his graver duties. (10)
- Tall policemen stationed there had nothing to do. (8)
- Temple counted nearly sixty persons of quality stationed there. (10)
- These points formed her chief solicitude in anticipating her removal from Uppercross, where she felt she had been stationed quite long enough. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stationed. Perhaps also see a sentence for submissively and ways to use stammering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stationed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.