A sentence for the word streaks. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use streaks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for streaks.
- Fleeting streaks of fire crossed over to us by way of welcome. (7)
- He went to the glass and tried to part his hair with his fingers, but being rather fine, it fell into lank streaks. (8)
- Here the colour came to his cheek, and they wiped off the streaks of blood that stained him. (10)
- She had rubbed over her face, which shone in streaks, and her handkerchief was still crumpled in her hand. (8)
- The sky had become overcast, purplish with little streaks of white. (8)
- The sky had darkened strangely, but pale streaks of light, coming from one knew not where, filtered through the trees. (8)
- The wave of wide extension rolled and sank and rose, heaving lifeless variations of the sickly streaks on its dull green back. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for streaks. Perhaps also see a sentence for strangled and ways to use starts in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use streaks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.