How do you use streams in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use streams in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for streams.
- But Irene could be imagined, like some nymph, bathing in wayside streams, for the joy of the freshness and of seeing her own fair body. (8)
- But the man had noticed his movement of avoidance, and streams of genial blasphemy followed him across the street. (8)
- Golden lie the meadows: golden run the streams; red gold is on the pine-stems. (10)
- In a moment our gunners had grappled with the nearest pieces, swung them half round, and were pouring streams of canister into the invaded wood. (7)
- Little brown streams trickled spluttering from the pan; the dog, with ears laid back and tail tucked in, went scurrying round the room. (8)
- Mixed with pleasant recollections is the transient regret that you were not a spectator of the meeting of the Wilts and Denewdney streams. (10)
- She has nobly preserved the mask imposed by comedies, till the curtain has fallen, and now she weeps, streams with tears. (10)
- So he looked earnestly, and beheld thereon Queen Rabesqurat, she sobbing, her dark hair pouring in streams from the crown of her head. (10)
- Spring has so much more than speech in its unfolding flowers and leaves, and the coursing of its streams, and in its sweet restless seeking! (8)
- The cuckoos and a thousand birds were singing; the little streams were very bright. (8)
- The uproar was deafening; the air was sibilant with streams and sheets of missiles. (7)
- They seemed like streams of pulsating fire heating him to an intolerable temperature. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for streams. Perhaps also see a sentence for skies and ways to use starts in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use streams in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.