Sentences with streamed in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use streamed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for streamed.
- From his bare head his long hair streamed upward, waving like a plume. (1)
- She was weeping for anger; and soon it vexed her so much to think that she should cry, that fresh tears streamed down her cheeks. (5)
- Sunlight streamed in on him, but he felt cold. (8)
- The procession of missiles no longer streamed into that defile of death, for the enemy also had ceased firing. (1)
- The river streamed on steadily through pleasant riverside landscapes. (2)
- The sunlight streamed in on her between the half-drawn curtains. (8)
- The trees gave their swish of leaves, the river darkened the patch of wrinkles, the bordering flags amid the reed-blades dipped and streamed. (10)
- The waters streamed on endlessly into the golden arms awaiting them. (10)
- Then, with a long soft yawn, she flung up her chin till the sun streamed on her face. (8)
- Words streamed from him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for streamed. Perhaps also see a sentence for soreness and ways to use stronger in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use streamed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.