Thrashing in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use thrashing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for thrashing.
- He accepted his thrashing complacently. (10)
- He wanted no more than a beating and a thrashing. (10)
- His wise old father insisted on the value of an early thrashing to trim and shape the growth of most young men. (10)
- I could take a thrashing rather than not on with the gloves to begin the day. (10)
- I thanked him for a thrashing in a curt reply. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for thrashing. Perhaps also see a sentence for thickness and ways to use thanks in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use thrashing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.