Womankind in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use womankind in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for womankind.
- Had it not been for his devotion to his house and name, never would he have stood twice the victim of womankind. (10)
- In silent astonishment Georgiana heard him address speeches to her such as dowagers who have seen their day can alone of womankind complacently swallow. (10)
- She degraded their mutual high standard of womankind. (10)
- These reflections reminded him of the heartiness of his whipping of that poor old tumbled signpost Shrapnel, in the name of outraged womankind. (10)
- They were each attended by their several retinues of womankind, the daughters all much alike, but the mothers somewhat different. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for womankind. Perhaps also see a sentence for wedding-ring and ways to use worst in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use womankind in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.