How to use womanly in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use womanly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for womanly.
- And her letter contained womanly sympathy for him in his battle with his uncle. (10)
- Excuse me if I am more womanly just at present. (10)
- He was becoming not unworth the little womanly appreciation Margarita was brought to bestow on him. (10)
- Her womanly nature did not shrink from caressing it with a touch of soothing hands. (10)
- If you are not lost to every feeling of womanly delicacy you will accept my statement without question. (1)
- It must be said, however, that this interpretation finds no support in the general character of his writing, which is exceedingly humane, refined and womanly. (7)
- She tried to laugh at her womanly fearfulness, and had almost to suppress a scream in doing so. (10)
- Yet how could he begin to woo her if he saw no spark of womanly tenderness? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for womanly. Perhaps also see a sentence for whiskers and ways to use won in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use womanly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.