Self-respecting sentence examples. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use self-respecting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for self-respecting.
- A London, an England, kempt and self-respecting; swept and garnished of slums, and plutocrats, advertisement, and jerry-building, of sensationalism, vulgarity, vice, and unemployment. (8)
- And she was never prudish, only self-respecting. (10)
- As in all self-respecting families, an emporium had been established where family secrets were bartered, and family stock priced. (8)
- How nobly self-respecting you must be, to speak as you did! (10)
- No self-respecting man can stand it. (8)
- She saw Renee sitting stonily, too proudly self-respecting to put on a mask of flippant ease. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for self-respecting. Perhaps also see a sentence for superstition and ways to use secrecy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use self-respecting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.